The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User upon access or usage of the website www.Compu7.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you access or use this site.
1. The term ‘User’ shall refer to the user who is accessing or using the site. The term ‘Compu7shall refer to ‘Compu7Consulting Private Limited’. The term Site refers to www. Compu7.com.
3. Compu7 may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Compu7 may monitor access to the Site.
4. All contents present on this site are the exclusive property of Compu7. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Compu7. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Compu7. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. ‘Compu7 Consulting’ is a registered trademark of Compu7. This trademark shall not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Compu7.
5. Compu7 does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Compu7 expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. Compu7 shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
8. Compu7 may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Compu7 reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
9. In no event will Compu7 be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use Compu7’s website, or any information or other materials provided on the website.
10. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Compu7, its management, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
11. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Compu7 disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.